5 Tips For Choosing Your Boudoir Outfits
Choosing Your boudoir outfits should be fun!
Choosing your boudoir outfits doesn’t have to be stressful at all. It can actually be a lot of fun. The last thing we want is it to be stressful so below we have 5 tips for choosing your boudoir outfits. This session is all about you! Please don’t forget that! It’s easy to get caught up checking out what other women are doing for their boudoir sessions and feeling like you have to do the same thing. When narrowing down your boudoir photoshoot outfits, you’ve got to really figure out what your style is and go all in on it.
1. Check Your Closet First
· You don’t have to go out and buy anything unless you just want to. If you’re trying to surprise someone with a boudoir session we have a few tips you can check out on not just keeping your outfits a surprise, but tips on how to keep your entire boudoir session a surprise.
· Get creative when it comes to your boudoir outfits. You can bring that t-shirt you love and rock it with a pair of cheekies.
· It can be tempting to go out and purchase clothes because you feel the need to look like someone else, but bringing boudoir outfits that match your style and personality is the key to making your wardrobe work.
2. TRY ON YOUR OUTFITS
· It’s important to try on each of your boudoir outfits.
· If you will be wearing lingerie, be sure you’re wearing the right size and everything fits correctly.
· Avoid wearing anything that is too small and digs into your skin.
3. Find Inspiration
· If you need some inspiration on what to wear for your boudoir session, we have a list of boudoir outfit ideas you can check out here.
· Pinterest is another great source of inspiration.
4. Must-Have Items
· Be sure to bring a soft, lightweight robe. We’ll have you wear just your robe while you’re getting your hair and makeup done. This will make sure you don’t have any indentations or red marks from tight bras.
· We also recommend every woman bringing a pair of fishnet stockings. The ones that go all the way up to your waist
5. Don’t Stress!!!
Seriously, please don’t get super stressed out about your wardrobe. If you’re not sure what will work best, we’re here to help. If lingerie isn’t your thing, you can always skip the lingerie and bring some of your favorite boudoir clothes ideas. We’ll work through your outfit options with you and help choose boudoir outfits that will work best for your session.
You Deserve To feel sexy! If you think we are the boudoir photographers for you, please don’t hesitate to send us a message!